.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

$100 June Special



For the entire month of June I will be offering my photography services locally for only $100. This includes any type of engagement, modeling, baby, maternity, beach, family, and concert photos. This special will include your choice of up to five outfit chanes and all edited photos on a disc. Also included in this month's summer special are weddings. My all day wedding package will be $500. For this package, I will be your photographer for the entire length of your wedding (before, during and after your ceremony).  All edited photos will be on a disc for your personal use and up to 100-4x6  prints. I am excited to offer these specials and lool forward to working with you soon! To set up an appointment send an email to: annacarynphotography@gmail.com or send me a facebook message.


0 comments:

Post a Comment